what you need:
- 1 lb shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tsp sriracha (to your liking)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- sesame seeds for garnish
what to do:
- preheat oven to 425.
- toss shaved brussels sprouts (chop into thin slices if you can only find whole Brussels) with olive oil, coconut aminos, honey, sriracha, ginger, and salt.
- once evenly coated, place on foil lined baking sheet and place in oven for 12 minutes, ensuring brussels are tender.
- switch oven to broil, and broil for 3-5 minutes, tossing as needed to prevent burning. you want them to be slightly charred so they are crispy.
- remove from oven and top with sesame seeds.