what you need:
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 lb chicken
- taco seasoning
- shredded Mexican cheese
- shredded lettuce
- Bolthouse Farms Salsa Verde Yogurt Dressing
what to do:
- Season chicken thoroughly with taco seasoning
- Cook in instant pot x 8 minutes on high
- Shred Chicken in stand mixer (or use hand mixer or forks) and mix in shredded cheese.
- Wrap 4 corn tortillas in damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to steam; repeat for all tortillas
- Turn oven to BROIL
- On foil lined baking sheet, stuff tortillas with chicken and cheese mixture, folding over and pressing firmly. Broil until the tortillas begin to brown (You’ll want to keep an eye on them to avoid burning)
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce and salsa verde dressing.