what you need:
- 1/3 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1.5 oz lime juice for drink; 1 oz lime juice for muddling
- 2 oz simple syrup or agave
what to do:
- rim a glass with agave and tajín and place in freezer while you make your drink.
- muddle blackberries and jalapeños with 1 oz lime juice and 1 oz simple syrup
- fill shaker with ice
- strain muddle mixture into shaker (you could also pour directly in if you don’t mind texture in your drink.
- pour tequila, triple sec, 1.5 oz lime juice, and 1 oz simple syrup through strainer into shaker
- shake it up.
- remove glass from freezer and fill with ice
- pour your drink and garnish your glass with a jalapeño and some blackberries.