What you need:
- Fresh watermelon
- 1 jalapeño
- 16oz tequila
- triple sec
- lime juice
- agave nectar
What to do:
- Infuse your tequila by chopping jalapeños and placing them in a jar with your tequila. I did 1 jalapeño for 16oz tequila. Let sit for at least 24-72 hours to infuse.
- When you’re ready to make the cocktail, rim a glass with agave nectar and tajín. Place it in the freezer to allow the rim to set without running down the glass.
- Meanwhile, blend 3/4 cup fresh watermelon to form a juice.
- In a shaker filled halfway with ice, combine 1.5 oz infused tequila (could easily avoid spicy by using plain tequila), all the fresh watermelon juice, 1 oz lime juice, 1 oz triple sec, .5 oz agave nectar. Shake vigorously.
- Pour the blended mixture into your rimmed glass with ice and garnish with extra jalapeños and watermelon. Enjoy!
*these measurements make 1 serving
One thought on “Spicy Watermelon Margaritas”