Once again, this is a recipe my mom made for us growing up, and I switched a few things up. Crescent rolls are just a good addition to any recipe, in my opinions. You could cook the stuffing portion of the recipe in advance and store in the fridge until you’re ready to put together and bake the ring.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup corn, optional
- 1/2 cup black beans, optional
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 package crescent rolls
- Queso Blanco
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
What to do:
- Brown ground beef. Add in taco seasoning, corn, and beans. Mix well.
- On a prepared baking sheet, place 1 package of crescent rolls into a circle. Stuff with ground beef mixture, top with shredded cheese, and fold ends over into middle of the circle.
- Bake at 350° F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top with queso, guac, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, or whatever your heart desires