How did we ever live without air fryers? Actually I’m pretty sure everything you can do in an air fryer you can do in an oven, but I do love my air fryer. We use it weekly! This recipe was delicious, easy, and the addition of pineapple slaw really hit the spot.
What you need:
- 1 lb shrimp, thawed
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Coleslaw mix
- Coleslaw dressing
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chopped pineapple
What to do:
- Season shrimp with juice from half a lime and taco seasoning.
- Cook shrimp in air fryer at 390° F for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas. You can do this in the microwave in a damp paper towel, in a tortilla holder (like this one on amazon), or in hot oil on a skillet.
- Mix together coleslaw, dressing, juice from other half of the lime, and pineapple.
- Place cooked shrimp and pineapple slaw in tortillas and enjoy!