This is a fan favorite for sure. It’s not fancy or difficult. It pairs perfectly with some Ritz crackers. I think my mom made this every year for super bowl Sunday – truly a classic. Let me know if you try it.
What you need:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 8 oz crab meat or imitation crab meat
What to do:
- Combine cream cheese, water, and Worcestershire sauce in stand mixer.
- Add in onions and crab meat.
- Spread in a prepared small baking dish (I used 6×6 inches)
- Bake at 350° F for 20-25 minutes, until hot.
- Serve with Ritz crackers and enjoy.