Okay these are truly the perfect game day snack. My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me years ago, and every time I make it, it’s a hit. There are never leftovers. It’s also incredibly easy and you can prep it ahead of time by making the stuffing and storing it in the fridge overnight. Also the below average picture is proof that these were delicious and no one could keep their hands off them to let me get good pictures 🤪
What you need:
- 1 bag of mini bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, I use regular
- 1 block cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese for topping
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage.
- Drain fat. Add in cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Stuff halved peppers with sausage and cream cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet or in an aluminum pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove, top with Parmesan, and return to oven for 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted on top.