This is an easy 4 ingredient recipe that is the perfect side for pretty much any weeknight meal. Steven and I order crispy Brussels pretty much any time we see them on a menu, so I had to try my hand at making them! I’ve done this with both pre-shaved Brussels and full Brussels that I’ve just chopped into fourths. The full Brussels just might take a little longer to get tender, but they’ll definitely work!
What you need:
- 1 lb Brussels, quartered or shaved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- Balsamic glaze (not vinegar!)
What to do:
- Heat olive oil in cast iron or oven safe skillet.
- Place Brussels in skillet, toss in oil, and top with sea salt (to taste)
- As they start to get tender, drizzle balsamic glaze lightly over Brussels and mix it.
- Once Brussels are tender, toss in honey, and place in oven on broil for 3-5 minutes. Watch closely so they don’t burn!