These yummy potatoes are my go to side for hosting. They make a good amount of potatoes but also require minimal prep and ingredients. They’re always a crowd pleaser.
What you need:
- Baby Yukon gold potatoes
- Olive oil
- Sour cream
- Coarse sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What to do:
- Wash your potatoes, then toss in olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Preheat air fryer to 350° F.
- Cook potatoes for 30 minutes, taking out to flip/shake around halfway.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream on a serving dish. Sprinkle coarse sea salt, garlic powder, and dill over sour cream.
- Remove potatoes from air fryer and put on a plate or piece of parchment paper. Use the bottom of a glass to smash potatoes.
- Place smashed potatoes on sour cream spread and generously sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of the potatoes.
One thought on “Air Fryer Parmesan Smashed Potatoes”