While Steven is a pro at cooking delicious steaks, sometimes ya girl just wants a good ole kebab. These sirloin kebabs were the perfect option for a steak dinner with guests. Rosemary potatoes are one of my favorite sides. Boiling the potatoes before putting them on the grill is key, but you can also skip the grill and just boil a bit longer if you want! I have another amazing recipe for smashed baby potatoes that only require an air fryer. Let me know if you try this out!
What you need:
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable of choice that are easily skewered, we used 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary salt, see my recipe here
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
What to do:
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over cubed steak. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Pour in potatoes. Boil for 10 minutes or until barely fork tender. Drain.
- Combine olive oil and rosemary salt. Pour over vegetables and potatoes.
- Place steak, potatoes, and vegetables on soaked wooden kebabs or metal kebabs. I did an assortment on each kebabs, but you could also do separate kebabs for each ingredient.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes each side, or until steak is cooked to desired internal temperature.